Paddle Board Lessons
Our highly trained, skilled and professional instructors will put you on the fast track to Paddling With the Pros!
Why a Lesson?
Like anything, there is a wrong way and a right way to paddle board. We eliminate all the guesswork, and share our expertise with each of our customers. It is easy to develop bad habits without proper instruction. Our goal is to educate each paddler with our knowledge and expertise so that you will be paddle boarding with confidence.
What to expect during a Lesson:
- We start with the basics — an explanation of the different parts of the board and their functions.
- Safety briefing
- How to properly kneel and stand up on the board (SUP)
- The correct way to hold your paddle, and at least two different ways to efficiently turn and maneuver your board
- Multiple stroke techniques to focus on different muscle groups and maintain efficiency
- How to anticipate, react and handle choppy conditions, and how to use the wind and currents to your advantage
It’s important to cover each aspect because improper technique may hinder fitness benefits and overall enjoyment.
**LESSONS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
Why Paddle Boarding?
Paddle boarding is the best way to experience the water for many reasons. First, anyone can do it with the proper instruction and coaching, NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! Once you have learned the proper technique, you can take your newfound skills to any body of water: a lake, ocean, river or stream. Second, the health and fitness benefits are unparalleled. You’re able to improve your overall well-being and core strength all while having fun in the sun! Last, and the most important reason why you should come paddle with Paddle Boarding Palm Beach is because you will have a blast! It is a great time for couples, singles, families and friends.
Click to view tide chart
Most tours are done around the high tides. All snorkeling need to be done 2 hours before high tide daily.
- Includes 1/2 day paddle board and 1 Instructor for 1.5 hours. Includes 1/2 day paddle board and 1 Instructor for 1.5 hours.
- Each additional hour $10.00 per person.
*Call us for group bookings